20121020

Love Is Not Love Without Accepetance


What does it mean to live? When someone tells you to start living your life?
You said I was not living life. You said that sometime in the future I would regret not living life
Why do these people surround me? Time after time I've been told I'm cold and unloving, yet they tell me they love me. Why do you say that? Can't you see how cruel....you are? You tell me you love me, yet you don't accept me. You tell me you love me, yet you don't try to understand me. You tell me you love me, yet you try to change me. You know, I accept who I am. I know, I may be what you say I am, no regrets no denial, but I have never hated you. I have never rejected you. I have accepted who you are. I try to comprehend your actions and your thoughts. I do not judge yet is it not enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment