20121012

Small But Signification


With so many great things in the world we forget the small things, deeming them insignificant. We forget how very important they are in our everyday lives. Things so small, we take no notice in them. Stepping over them, and leaving them behind. We walk past without a second glance. Will we only notice them when they have disappeared? 


Sometimes I like to sit next to the window and look out onto the world. I look out to the trees, the grass, listen to the birds, look up to the sea in the sky and it brings such peace to me. Even listening to the wind just brings even a small ounce of happiness to my world.  Stopping, these moments helping me remember how beautiful the world can also be.  Now think about it. Think about every small thing as such. Every small little thing you do or come across. When you add them up you realize they amount to much of your happiness. I don't believe there is a destination to reach, a destination where you will finally feel complete bliss. We all have goals we wish to reach but let's take those as a bonus.


No comments:

Post a Comment